Pages

February 21, 2009

Jeff Beck concert

I saw Jeff Beck in concert on Thursday night. He was, as always totally awesome. The ultimate guitar king... The whole band was great but OMG, his bass player was awesome too! She has a myspace site http://www.myspace.com/talwilkenfeld

I am going to try to write a more appropriate comment on the concert at the music flat when I have the time...
Just needed to mention, that it was a great concert...wish I could've seen the performance in Tokyo too. Jeff Beck played with Eric Clapton. Why does Tokyo always get to have all the fun?!

1 comment:

Emily Cross said...

Hi I_Am_Tulsa,

How are you?

i'm sorry to bother you, but I've recently started up a community forum for writers called the The Writer's Chronicle(mainly for those who blog) where we can meet and discuss all that is writing with other 'online' writers. Also with the recent addition of some published author members we have decided to set up a section to support published writers and help them promote themselves and their books - as we all know how hard it is to get published and how its even harder to get a large readership!

I know this email is out of the blue, but i was hoping that you might drop in and take a look around and perhaps join if your interested?


I'd greatly appreciate it,

thanks

Emily Cross

Here is the link: http://thewriterschronicle.forumotion.net/