Pages

October 17, 2010

Where have I been?

Hi! Long time no see!

Where have I been?
Last month I was in Langkawi, Malaysia!
There were monkeys...

and of course a beautiful beach...which I did not get to swim in...

but I did get to stay in a very nice hotel in the middle of a rain forest...

and I did get to enjoy a night on the town with colleagues...

where there was food from around the world...

and after Malaysia I came back to Japan and visited the zoo.
Something I have not done in a long time.

This guy reminds me of someone...


compare the facial expressions with the monkey at the top of this blog post...is it just me or does this dude look bored?

These two were kinda sweet...

The busiest time of the year for people in my industry has arrived... I was really worn out last week but am feeling much better now. Autumn in Japan is my favorite time of the year.
The scent of fragrant olive blossoms, the cool and light breeze, autumn leaves...

12 comments:

smallkucing said...

looks like a delightful holiday

I_am_Tulsa said...

oh it was! the weather is so pleasant in Japan now too!

Carol Murdock said...

Hey Tulsa! This was beautiful! Long way from Oklahoma huh? XOXO

Anita said...

Dear I_am_Tulsa,
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I enjoy reading about your adventures in Japan. Love the picture of the beach in your latest post!
Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frances said...

What a wonderful visit you had to Malaysia! I have a friend who was born there, and gets to visit her family there ... every so often.

I love all the animal photos you posted, and also thank you for the visit to my place.

Do look into Kristina's book. There are many ways to branch off from scarf knitting, but even I am intrigued at the notion of creating a garment without seams.

Hoping that you also saw my post about the FIT Museum exhibit about Japan Fashion Now. I would love to be able to see this show with you, and have you tell me what rings true.

Best wishes Tulsa!

I_am_Tulsa said...

Frances, I haven't been able to find the post you are talking about! Could you post the link in the comments or send it to me?

I'll try to post something about fashion in Japan too!

whaddyamean, thank you for stopping by, I take it you like monkeys?! lol

Carol,
I love your new look!

Anita, I enjoy your blog too!!!

Frances said...

Hmmm, Tulsa, the post I wrote that mentioned the FIT show was the one just before my last one.

Please do take a look at the FIT site

www.fitnyc.edu/museum

and click as you will to connect to info re Japan Fashion Now.

The Fashion Institute of Technology Museum always has fabulous exhibits...the current show is superb.

xo

Aleks said...

Hi dear Tulsa!! :O)
Long time no see,and what I see life is treating you good,am I right? Keep it that way and take care,love,light and peace!!
Aleksandra
PS
I see also that you have a link to one of my old,closed blogs,if you want,you can change it with the link to my music blog or the mother blog New Times Arrived (name is same but link is different)
Hugs! :O)

Small Kucing said...

Hi! long time no update.

btw, thank you very much for following my old blog. I have moved to my own domain www.smallkucing.com. Hope to see you there soon

Have a nice day :D

Unknown said...

Great pictures

John
Votive Candles

Butternut Squash said...

What fun! I miss traveling around in the warmer climates during winter break. There is a constant snow here for about 3 months.